Facility Maintenance Technician / Coordinator
Boyd Autobody & Glass - Concours Collision - Calgary, AB
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team focused individual to join our team. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Facility Maintenance Technician\Coordinator. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, along with a positive and stable work environment.
Reporting to the Area Market Manager, this role will carry out duties where directed in the areas of general maintenance and cleaning. This role is critical to running the smooth and efficient operation of our Collision facilities.
- Perform, repair and maintenance to aid in the general upkeep of the buildings exterior/interior, tools and equipment including, but not limited to;
- Coordinate and supervise outside contractors
- Minor plumbing
- Minor electrical (bulb & ballast replacement, electrical cords etc.)
- Equipment maintenance
- Attend site and resolve issues as required, provide Market Manager with update once completed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have general knowledge of mechanical workings, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Experience working in the Automotive or Autobody industry would be an asset
- Must have good written and oral communication skills. Good command of English language
- A general understanding of WHMIS, Fire and Building Code regulations and other health and safety rules and regulations
- General Computer skills and the ability manage emails
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance and conduct oneself in a professional manner
- A minimum of 5 years’ maintenance or equivalent experience
- Valid class 5 driver’s license to operate company owned vehicle used to retrieve materials or tools and move between stores